The Humane Blogger Award!


The Humane Blogger Award


First I would like to thank Heather at Gofita's Pages for nominating me for my very FIRST award!! How exciting for me, and Heather too for receiving her very own Humane Blogger Award!


The award is for: This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.


Rule: Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award.


My note: I appreciate all the comments and followers on my blog! However I don't think I'm up to ten frequent commenter's yet so I'm going to nominate my other 3 followers, SugarandGrits, RAnn, and J. Kaye!! I greatly appreciate all their support! Please visit their blogs to show them that you love them as well!


Some of My Favorite Things: SugarandGrits (Lori)




J. Kaye's Book Blog: J. Kaye (Judith Kaye)

Comments

  1. Wow! Congratulations! Thank you so very much for passing this on to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble