Super Comments Award!

I received TWO awards in one week! WOW! I'm sooo excited! They were both from Heather! Please visit her blog, it's terrific! Today Heather awarded me with the cute Super Comments Award! This award is for the top commentors on your blog who lift your spirits and encourage you to continue blogging simply by commenting!






I've decided to award this to my top commentor and blogger friend...






Lori over @ Some of My Favorite Things!!






Thank you Lori for always stopping by to read and comment on what I have to say! You're AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Awww ~ thank you! You're such a sweetheart! I wish I could give you the award right back! You know you're my most faithful follower and commenter.

    Love you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble