Teaser Tuesday!

Many thanks to MizB @ Should Be Reading for hosting the Teaser Tuesday meme every week. If you've never heard of Teaser Tuesday it's a great way to see what people are reading along with a small teaser excerpt that might just catch your fancy!

Here are the rules for Teaser Tuesday!


1. Grab your current read.
2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
5. PLEASE avoid spoilers.


Since I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get the book I'm currently reading, I'll pick one from my bookshelf that I absolutely love! Here goes!!!


"'Am I mad? Anna now thought, as Rene, with a flourish, put down his comb. Am I completely mad to cut my hair?'"


Excerpt from A Countess Below Stairs

by Eva Ibbotson
Copyright 1981
Speak Publishing
383 pages
ISBN: 978-0-14-240865-0


Please stop by and see MizB to she what she, as well as others are reading! You might find a new and interesting book that you might want to add to your library!

Comments

  1. Looks pretty interesting! Great teaser this week :) Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I want to read if based on the teaser alone, but that cover is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cover!!

    I just noticed that you took my "new" blog button ~ you're sooooo sweet! Thank you! :)

    ~ Lori
    http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, I know the teaser wasn't the greatest but I was just following instructions! This book is really great! I read her other book The Morning Gift and recommend that as well if you like historical fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove this book - so much I'm hanging onto it for a while to read again before I put it back for trade on Swaptree! Another good one by Eva Ibbotson is "A Company of Swans" - loved that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww man I'm so jealous! I want to read A Company of Swans but haven't gotten around to getting it yet! Definitely pick up The Morning Gift if you get the chance, it's awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble