Waiting on Wednesday: Thirsty by Tracey Bateman

Jill over @ Breaking the Spine hosts a weekly meme that features one book that you can't wait to be released! This week, Jill's selection is Saving CeeCee Honeycutt By Beth Hoffman click here to check it out and links to what others are "waiting" on.

MY first pick will be Thirsty by Tracey Bateman!! I am SO excited for this book, it combines my two very favorite genres of Christian fiction and paranormal fiction. I have known about this book since the spring and have been awaiting it ever since! This book might just be the next book I break down and actually buy!!!

Here's a preview from ChristianBook.com

"Hello, I'm Nina Parker and I'm an alcoholic." For Nina, even in recovery, the truth of the declaration has demolished her hopes and condemned her to return to the town she ran away from nearly two decades earlier-Abbey Hills, Missouri. But the place she once called home is no safe haven. A ritualistic-style murder.

Animals disappearing from the Ozark reserve where Nina works, and turning up slaughtered. And someone-or some thing-watching Nina. Wanting her. Stalking her with a 250-year-old desire that burns like a raging wildfire.

Nina's ex-husband Hunt shows up, hoping to protect Nina and Megan, the angry teenage daughter who followed her to Missouri. But another man has entered the picture, testing Nina as she attempts to walk the tightrope of recovery-and the power of thirst. Much more than Nina Parker's love hangs in the balance. The battle between love and obsession is destined to unfold to its startling, unforgettable end.


Doesn't this sound like an awesome read???!!!
I can't wait until October 30th!!!!!!

Comments

  1. For some reason I like the title. Ritualistic murders are always a bit spooky, I think. Sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very interesting. I'm with you I'm excited when Christian fiction pairs with paranormal - this is definitely going on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tracey Bateman's books, and this one is DEFINITELY out of the norm for her! I can't wait 'til it comes out, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for stopping by and showing some excitement about this book too, if any of you guys read it before me, be sure to let me know what ya think!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does actually sound great! I love the cover! Can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather! Thank you for visiting! You can be sure I'll let you know what I think of this one ASAP...because as soon as I get it, I'm reading it!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble