Over the Top Award!

My awesome friends Lori @ Some of My Favorite Things and Christy @ Southern Sassy Things have both awarded me with the lovely Over the Top Award! It must be my lucky day to get the same award from two different people! I'm blessed, I guess! Thank you Lori and Christy!

Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award:
USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best.

1. Where is your cell phone? Verizon
2.Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? talking
4. Your father? festival
5. Your favorite food? pizza!!!!
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? Dew!!!!
8. Your dream/goal? doggies!!!!!!
9. What room are you in? dining room
10. Your hobby? reading!!!!!
11. Your fear? oration
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? historian
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? outspoken
15. Muffins? donuts!!!!
16. Wish list item? books
17. Where did you grow up? Perryopolis
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing?
clothes
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? 3
22. Friends? love
23. Your life? boring
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? Rachel :-(
26. Vehicle? Mustang!!!!
27. Something you’re not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? Gabe's
29. Your favorite color?
pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? week
32. Your best friend? Rachel
33. One place that I go to over and over? blog
34. One person who emails me regularly? Lori
35. Favorite place to eat?
pizzeria

These one word challenges are hard for me especially the questions that ask who your best friends are, your favorite food, and your favorite stores! I have so many it's hard to pick!!!! If I missed you don't be offended...because I love ya...that goes for you too tacos and Dr. Pepper!!!

I would like to pass this award on to some other great blog friends who themselves have awesome blogs!

1. Heather @ Gofita's Pages
2. Wendi B. @ Wendi's Book Corner
3. Ruth A. @ Book Talk 'n More

Comments

  1. congrats!!!! You deserve it!!!

    rae
    http://c-romance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! You know how much I love to talk, so having a word "limit" is hard for me! LOL

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! It is so much fun to read the answers. :) Thank you for passing it along to me. I'll try to get it posted this weekend.

    :) Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I love to get and give awards!


    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, thanks! What a stupendous award! I will be posting this soon and passing it on. I also love getting and giving awards! So many great people to meet here! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...I have to agree with you I would rather have a donut than a muffin too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, I miss you too! And I meant to tell you, Shayne went to Gabe's for the first time ever this last trip home, and I'm pretty sure he's totally hooked. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT??!! Shayne has lived in PA for what his entire life and he's NEVER been to Gabe's *sigh* How did he survive? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble