Top Ten Books on My Wishlist!


Lori over @ Some of My Favorite Things recently started a cool new meme that asks bloggers to list their top 10 most wanted books each week!

Here are the rules:
*Look through all of your book wishlists
*Decide which 10 you really want
*Visit Lori's blog and post them in your comment or make a post on your blog with a link back to her Top 10 post!
*You can list books from any genre
*It doesn't matter if they are already available for purchase, newly released, coming soon, etc.
* If you see a book on someone's WL that you're willing to get rid of, let them know! They may be willing to swap for something on your WL!
* Take Lori's button and add it on your post or on your sidebar!


Since my book wishlist is so huge I'm choosing from different categories each week. Last week I listed My Top 10 Christian Historical Fiction so this week I'm going to go with Christian Contemporary Fiction.

Here they are!!!!

10. Plain Jayne by Hillary Manton Lodge
9. Lonestar Homecoming by Colleen Coble
8. To Dream by Carolyn Brown (LOVE the cover for this one)
7. Thirsty by Tracey Bateman
6. Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove
5. Love Is a Battlefield by Annalisa Daughtey
4. Jillian Dare by Melanie Jeshchke
3. Controlling Interest by Elizabeth White
2. Fools Rush In By Janice Thompson
1. A Case For Love by Kaye Dacus

REMEMBER to stop by Lori's blog to see what books others can't wait to get their hands on!

Comments

  1. Yay! Thank you for participating, Renee!

    Hmmm...I wonder why you "LOVE the cover" of To Dream?? LOL Most of these are on my WL, too...surprise, surprise! =)

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..I checked out that cover thinking it was going to be something totally different that what it was! :D

    Great list...I'm looking forward to reading Thirsty too. sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha yeah can you believe I like a book with a Mustang on the cover ;-)

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble