Blog Award: Kreativ Blogger Award!!


Katy @ A Few More Pages has chosen me for this beautiful blogger award! Thank you Katy!

As a winner I have to list 7 of my favorite things and pass this award on to 7 other bloggers whose sites I love!

Here are my 7 favorite things!
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Mustangs
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. books
6. blogging
7. history

Here are 7 blogs that I love!
1. Ruth @ Book Talk & More
2. Margaret @ Creative Madness...
3. Heather @ Gofita's Pages
4. Melanie @ Melanie Writes--Fiction and Book Reviews
5. Pepper @ Faith & Fiction on Fire
6. Vicki @ Read at the Beach
7. Christy @ Southern Sassy Things

Comments

  1. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it my way. I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Renee,
    How sweet! Thank you...and I would have chosen Melanie too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness. You've been awarded too! http://cherryblossommj.blogspot.com/2009/11/im-back.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble