Mustang of the Month

If you've read my profile you know that I have a serious Mustang obsession. I've been a car girl for a loooong time so I thought in order for you guys, my blog readers, to learn a little bit more about my taste in things other than books I'd do sort of a Mustang of the Month post. It will just be a picture of a Mustang that I came across in the previous month that I well...wish I could add to my corral!

I've really had this idea rolling around in my head for a while but I saw a blog today with a similar post (Musclecar Monday) and thought it was time for me to get the ball rolling! If you would like to share a pic of your favorite car, Mustang or otherwise then please by all means do so! I would love to see it...

So without further ado here's my first Mustang of the Month pick!

From the latest issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords
2009 Grabber Blue Mustang GT, SLIGHTLY modified ;-)


2009 Car FX #88
Tuned To "Jump on Vettes and Vipers."
To see the entire article visit 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords online...HERE!

Comments

  1. LOVE IT!! Great idea! You know I love "muscle" cars, too, but I really love your #1 rival (Camaro)! hee hee

    Here's my choice:

    http://www.1969-camaro.com/images/1969camaro5.jpg

    Just beautiful!!! *sigh*

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I've added you to my blog roll so I'll know when you post something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I'll admit Lori that Hugger Orange was a great color for the Camaro!

    Thank you Suko! I'm glad you like my blog!!! :-)

    xoxo` Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny because my hubby's new job (ducking) is selling cars - at a Chevy dealership. I always tease him because I think Mustangs are such a cool car. Every time a commercial comes on the ribbing starts and he'll come back with how the Camaro is really the better car... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my question...if the Camaro was/is so much better, then why did they stop making it for 8 years? LOL!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I asked him! His answer ~ "They were perfecting it so it could come back and stomp everybody." Gotta love him for trying. :o) lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh ~ I just noticed your twitter update said you made choc chip cookies - are you going to share?

    Never mind me - I'm in a silly mood tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm such a shame that the new Mustang is the reason for Ford posting a profit for last quarter and the Camaro the reason for GM having to take bailout money! :-P

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble