Blog Awards!!!!

Wow talk about awesome! This week I was awarded two great new awards from 3 different people! It's amazing to me that people even read my blog let alone think enough about me to send me cool awards! Many thanks to Lee @ Butterfly Blessings and Angie @ Never a Dull Moment and Rae @ Rollers, Ribbons and Rouge for awarding me the Circle of Friends Award and Beth @ Weavings for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award!

Since I received this award I would like to pass it on to some fellow bloggers whose blogs I love but first I have to take care of business. The requirement of this award is that I list 5 things that I love to do and then pass it on to 5 wonderful blogs! So here goes! :-)

1. Hmmmm my very favorite thing to do... I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count! Can you guess???!!! It's READING!!!!!!!!!!! :-P Did you guess correctly? (LOL wow I accidentally published this post halfway through typing...sorry for that)
2. I love chatting with all of my wonderful friends both online and in "real life!"
3. I love playing with my doggies Coco and Sebastian and my kitty Penny.
4. I love to go to car shows (one of the reasons I HATE winter...all of the cool cars are hibernating.)
5. I LOVE to watch Pittsburgh sports especially the Steelers (not so much this year though since it looks like it's going to be a losing season.) :-(

Passing this on to:
Carman @ A Sequence of Continuous Delights
Sandra @ Sandra D. Bricker
Suko @ Suko's Notebook
Heather @ Gofita's Pages
Christy @ Southern Sassy Things

Now on to the next one, The Lovely Blog Award!


Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award": Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Well I don't really have 15 that I've newly discovered but here are a few:
Ashley W. @ After All Tomorrow is Another Day
Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My!
In the Hammock Blog
Rae @ Rollers, Ribbons, and Rouge

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the awards, Renee!! I really appreciate you passing the One Lovely Blog Award on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Renee! Thanks you so much passing these awards alont to me:~)
    Merry christmas,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Thanks for the award! I'll be posting it soon and you definitely deserve these, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards! I just wanted to let you know how much I adore your new layout... SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Renee. I haven't seen this award before. I'll display it proudly on my blog. :)

    I hope to visit some of the other blogs you've mentioned in this post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!!!!!!
    You so deserve them!

    I'm loving the new decor, too. *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble