Mustang of the Month!

If you're new to this blog you may not know that I'm a bit if a gearhead! I LOVE to talk about cars, particularly one in general, my favorite the Ford Mustang. Last month I decided to start a Mustang of the Month post. If you would like to see lasts month's pick plus more details on the Mustang of the Month go HERE.

This is this month's pick for my Mustang of the Month! You may think it a bit strange but I totally love pink...yes pink! I could definitely picture myself cruising around in a Mustang of this awesome special edition color exclusive to Saleen! What do you think?



2007 S281 Saleen Mustang in awesome Molly Pop Pink!

For more info and pictures of this sweet ride check out the article on 5.0 Mustang magazine's website!

Comments

  1. I'm not a car person but I have to say I love that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's soooo sweet! I'll be looking forward to your future Mustang posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! You would look so HOT in this car! When you get it, be sure to "cruise" down my way! *wink*

    {{hugs}}
    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Totally the perfect car. I'm a truck kinda gal, but this ones got me suddenly wanting a mustang:~)lol
    Well at least I know what you want for Christmas;~)
    Love Y'all,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always had a thing for Mustangs. That's a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't I just look smashing in this Mustang? *Sigh* I will probably never see one of these in my driveway LOL! Thanks ladies for stopping by! Merry Christmas!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble