Blog Awards!

WOW the people I've met in the blogging world are awesome! This past week I've received 3 Awards...YEAH THREE, can you believe it???!!!!!! How cool is that. Thanks to all the bloggers who have awarded me and have become my friends.

Now I'm going to share the blog award love :-)

Award #1
I received the Prolific Blogger award from Molly @ Book Reviews by Buuklvr81! Thank you so much Molly!


A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)

I'm passing this award on to:

Lori @ Some of My Favorite Things
Lee @ Butterfly Blessings
Carman @ A Sequence of Continuous Delights
Ashley @ After All...

Award #2
Thank you so much to Vicki @ Reading at the Beach for the One Lovely Blog Award, I already have it in my collection but that doesn't make it any less sweet!

I'm passing this one on to:

Julie @ My Own Little Corner of the World
Jen @ He Has Made Everything Beautiful...


Award #3
Julie @ My Own Little Corner of the World gave this super cute Buddie Award! Thank you Julie!

I'm passing this one on to ALL of my followers because you are all buddies and I love ya! :-)

Comments

  1. Congrats on ALL of your awards...you truly deserve them.

    Awww! You are just too sweet, Renee! Thank you.

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of the awards!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Renee! Look at those awards;~) Lori is right, you totally deserve them.
    And thank you so much for passing two of them on to me!*sniffles* LOL:~D
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Renee....how sweet! And I agree, you deserve every one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm going to agree with everyone..you deserve them all. :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (P.S. Renee, please stop by--I've posted about this award!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble