Mustang of the Month!

1990 Mustang LX 5.0L V8 Convertible


It's been a while since I've done a Mustang of the Month post! Can you believe it? Well with all this warm weather that we've been having I've decided that it was time I posted a convertible Mustang!!! I can honestly say there's nothing more fun than riding in a convertible with the top down! Trust me I know...I own a Mustang convertible and here she is!!!!! ;-)


Check out the interior!! Red ain't it? :-P
Do you have a convertible or know someone that does? I think they are a blast but it's time for a change! I'm selling the old girl, she's an automatic and I want to upgrade to a 5-speed! Not sure what yet but I'm thinking something like this...


1992 Mustang LX V8 Special Edition!!!

Comments

  1. When I was a kid I use to want a convertible but the closest I have ever gotten is a sunroof. ;)

    I had to laugh when I saw the interior of your car because it brought back fond memories for me...my first car a gray Chevy Cavalier had a red interior in it just like yours! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the red is not my favorite interior but I had been looking for a Stang for a long time and this one was really nice so I had to buy it!

    Glad I brought back fond memories of your first car! This is my first car!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't care for the red either..talk about going overboard.

    Wow, a convertible for your first car! I'm jealous. ;) Is it going to be hard to say good-bye to her? I was a little sad when I traded in my first car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it will be hard to say goodbye but I will NEVER trade her for anything other than another Mustang!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know, I also have a thing for Mustangs. The red interior does seem a bit too, well, red. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That sure is red.... I remember this one car we had with seafoam green interior. you could've gone blind just looking at it, I sware! LOL But, I'm lovin' the red convertible.Classic. *grin*

    Thanks for another great Mustang of month, Renee!
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo!!! Renee I love Mustangs and that red one is awesome!! Wow what a beauty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ladies thanks for sharing the Stang love with me LOL! I *hope* I can sell mine since the weather is getting warmer...any of you interested? LOL just kidding! :-P

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble