Awards Day!

I'll admit I am TERRIBLE at keeping up with award posts mostly because you guys are sooo generous and you have given me a ton of them! I'm honored. Here are my newest and some of the coolest awards! THANK YOU!

From Heather @ Gofita's Pages:






please note: award was created by Emma Michaels

From Cathy Bryant @ Word Vessel, Casey @ Writing for Christ, Lee @ Butterfly Blessings, Lori @ Some of My Favorite Books, and Wyn @ Wyn is Reading Books



The rules for accepting the award are:

1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post

2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers

3) Link the nominees within my post

4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.



Okay so here goes! I am passing the Most Amazing Follower Award to ALL of my followers because I think they ALL are amazing! SO if you don't already have this award please take it and post it on your blogs!



I am passing the Beautiful Blogger Award on to:

Lori @ Some of my Favorite Books

Amber @ Seasons of Humility

Ashley @ After All....Tomorrow is Another Day

Christy @ Southern Sassy Things

Carrie @ In the Hammock

Angie @ Never a Dull Moment



And finally the Sunshine Award goes to:

Hannah @ Project Journal

Casey @ Writing for Christ

Carol @ Carol's Notebook

Suko @ Suko's Notebook

Sara @ Sara's Sweets

Katy @ A Few More Pages


Since I started this post I have gotten a few more awards. However I will include those in a new post later on in June! Also if you have given me one of these awards and I forgot to mention you please let me know so I can include a link to your blog! It's so hard to keep track of all the awards and I would feel awful if I forgot to add you!!! Again, thank you all so much for thinking enough of me to give me these great awards!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new awards, Renee! You are very deserving of them.

    Thank you so much for the Sunshine Award! I'll display it on my blog, and add it to my awards page tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards, Renee! You deserve it!! thank you so much for passing the Beautiful Blogger award on to me!! Yay!! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all your awards! You deserve them! You have a great blog and I love it.

    An award for me? Really? Thank you so much for the Sunshine Award!! I'll be up on my blog tomorrow! Thanks, Renee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Renee! :) I've been meaning to do an awards post sometime soon (it's been too long since I did).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Congratulations on the great awards, Renee! And thank you ever so much for passing on the Beautiful Blogger Award to me! :D I'm so honored!

    Thanks, Renee!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards! You deserve them. And thanks for passing one on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Your blog deserves them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Renee, totally relate to the bad about posting awards thing! LOL! *bad Hannah*

    Seriously, I'm going to be doing an awards banquet really soon, so be on the lookout!

    Thank you so much : ) You deserve all of these! Don't you just LOVE getting awards, they make you feel all fuzzy inside *grin/wink*

    Talk to you soon!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all of your beautiful new awards! You deserve them all! :D

    Thank you for passing a couple of them along to me -- you're such a sweetie!

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you, Renee! They look beautiful on your blog. Sorry I've been AWOL (sort of.LOL) but, had to go to NC for the braces and all *painful grimace (literally)*
    Thanks so much for passing an award a long to me! I LOVE it;D
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Keli!

    Ladies you're most welcome and I hope you enjoy your awards!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble