Super Bowl XLV!

Ahh yes in less than 2 hours the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers will meet in Texas for the most anticipated game of the year, Super Bowl XLV. You may know that I'm a bit of a football fan so I really look forward to the big game ever year even if by some rare chance the Steelers aren't playing in it. This year we're not throwing a big party but rather just staying at home watching the Steelers play on our big screen tv! This will be the first time for us watching the Steelers play in the Super Bowl on a HDTV so that will make it a little more exciting and a bit more like actually being at the game! I would love to have gone to the game but alas I didn't have $2500 for a ticket so the big screen will have to do. In a way I'm kind of glad I didn't have the $2500+ to go because I would have been MAD to have spent all that $$$ and end up freezing my backside off...plus I wouldn't get to see all the great commericals. :-P

In prep for the big game here's some cool Steelers/Super Bowl stuff from my blog and local news outlets.







Remember, however or wherever you decide to party, have fun and BE SAFE...even if you're a Packers fan!

Go Steelers!

Comments

  1. LOL, I bet you're in your element today, huh Renee?

    Would it be bad of me to admit I didn't even know who was playing until yesterday?

    I hope your team wins for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble