More Stuff I Want...

Yeah I really have a serious problem when it comes to Etsy -- I want everything I see! Since my birthday is coming up I'll be honest and say I'm looking to treat myself but there are so many wonderful things that I can't decide!

I may have mentioned before that I love the idea of a purse made from a book but it's hard for me to stomach the thought of someone ripping into a perfectly fine book. I've found a happy medium...a Jane Austen purse from the SmartGirl store!



Don't you love the fact that she keeps the pages and re-covers them so you can still read the story inside? *le sigh*
*****

Speaking of books aren't these Gone with the Wind PJs adorable?


I can just imagine snuggling under the sheets in these with a good book!

*****

And just because I wish it was still summer...


Isn't this the cutest sundress?! Carrie, where do you find all the awesome vintage clothes?

Oy! I'm going to have a very difficult time deciding what to buy!!!!!

[E71051A476806AF34863DC84F40396F4.png]

Comments

  1. O you have good taste. I love the PJs and the purse best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that copy of Jane Austen's seven novels - it was on sale last year around Christmas time for $9.99 and I couldn't pass it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etsy does have a lot of wonderful, one-of-a-kind goodies. I hope you enjoy your birthday, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!

    I just had mine and boy can I relate. I love, love ETSY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble