Anybody having a baby girl...

...I need an excuse to buy this!


Toasty the Collie
American Girl Accessories

How cute right?

 I couldn't resist peeking at my gram's mail today (don't worry, I had permission) especially since an American Girl catalog was right on top. I found this cute collie, Toasty for just $20. I think the American Girl stuff is so adorable and I don't think it'll ever go out of style. If I had a little girl you can be sure she would own some of this company's toys.

[E71051A476806AF34863DC84F40396F4.png]

Comments

  1. Oooo I'm having a girl. I should get on their mailing list :) This is a total cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I LOVE American Girl - I am still tempted to ask for the dolls at Christmas even though I am not a little girl anymore. =) Such a great company filled with beautiful products.

    (You won't be sorry if you eventually buy some of AG's products, Juju - they're great! And, CONGRATS on your exciting news.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love American Girl...only wish there prices weren't so high.

    Congrats, Juju.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juju- I say go for it the catalogs are free. :-)

    Rissi- A few years ago I bought a Felicity doll at an auction just because I always wanted one when I was little but we couldn't afford it.

    Julia- I know I love them but I've never bought anything from them just b/c it was so expensive.

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three sons and I was thisclose to making them sit through a tea party with me at the American Girl store in NYC (we didn't end up going). I have always wanted a daughter to do frou frou things with. Hopefully I'll get a grand daughter from one of these guys one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Joy if I was in NYC I would have totally done the American Girl tea party with you!

    XOXO~ Renee C.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble