My Pick for Lord Greco!


This week has turned out to be the "unofficial" time travel week on my blog. I gotta say as I've just completed the River of Time series by Lisa Bergren that it's going on my keeper shelf right next to the other two books I've read by this author. One of the reasons I love this time travel series as stated in my previous posts this week is the abundance of gorgeous Italians, one of those being Lord Rodolfo Greco! In the series our heroine Gabi, whose heart is held by Marcello even admits that Lord Greco (aka Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome) is GQ material. So naturally since I have all of your, my loyal blog reader's, best interests at heart I figured I should seek out a perfect Lord Greco "in the flesh" so to speak. I'd love to know what you think! Enjoy!


Henry Cavill


Is this not a very Lord Greco-ish picture? Not sure if he'd go into battle without some armor or at least a shirt but what the heck... ;-)


Henry Cavill as Theseus (Immortals, 2011)


For Lisa's choice and more about Lord Greco go HERE




Comments

  1. YAY!!!!! So glad to see that your a Lord Greco fan, too!!! Isn't he just rockin' awesome???? :-D

    Ohh, and I like Henry Cavill. Wowza!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha sooooo glad you ladies liked my choice. ;-)

    XOXO~ Renee C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you totally love the series?! I can't believe I havent read Torrent yet, but I am determined to finish it before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble