Some Black 'n Gold News...

As you know I titled my blog Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot to showcase my love for my two favorite things, books and the Pittsburgh Steelers. I haven't been talking much about "my boys" lately but that's definitely going to be changing since the NFL draft is just days away and footballs season itself is just around the corner. Just in case you didn't know or haven't seen, I'm posting the 2012 Steelers schedule and a pic of the new throwback uniforms that Nike and the Steelers are debuting this year to celebrate 80 years of Steeler greatness. Now I have to say that while the schedule looks great the uniforms...well...not so much. I'm all about paying homage to one's roots but in this case I think an 80 year badge on a regular black 'n gold uniform would have been nicer than the prison/bumblebee disaster that they are bringing back. I can't wait to see what our division foes have to say about these frighting things! 



Yeesh, Steeler design people what WERE you thinking?! Next time let's leave the past in the past if it's this ugly.



Comments

  1. Go Steelers! That is a pretty ugly jersey! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the gold uniforms they've had for the past few seasons but these not so much LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

      XOXO~ Renee C.

      Delete
  2. hmmmmm, not too sure about the jersey either. i like the throwback IDEA, but....um...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes the IDEA is cool but apparently the 1930s weren't great for football style LOL! Thanks for visiting and commenting! :)

      XOXO~ Renee C.

      Delete
  3. They do look like bumblebees! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well maybe they'll have the "sting" when it comes to their opponents this season LOL!

      Thanks for stopping by Suko.

      XOXO~ Renee

      Delete
  4. That's pretty bad ... lol

    I tagged you in a post on my blog.

    http://margaretmetz.blogspot.com/2012/04/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble