I. Can't. Even.

When my posts titles are gibberish, you know it's probably going to be a fangirl post. I am not going to disappoint you today. I'm fangirling over the new BBC Sherlock promotional photo featuring the fabulous duo of Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch in period dress for the one off Sherlock special slated for the holiday season. I really won't be able to cope with seeing these two on my screen  like this. It's just too much for my heart to bear. I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

Photo from Sherlockology



Comments

  1. Eeeeeek! This. Is. Awesome! Can't wait to learn more! :D Thanks for sharing!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, Amber!! I need details ASAP!!! 😀😀😀

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! I'm *dying* of anticipation for these two to return to my telly. Cannot. Wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherlock is my absolute favorite, so we're in the same boat Ris! 😊

      Delete
  3. Your enthusiasm is wonderful, Renee! It must be a wonderful series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fabulous! Highly recommended. :-) ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Radiant Lit Blog Tour: Jilted by Varina Denman

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)

My Review ~ The Lie and the Lady by Kate Noble